Wednesday 23 April 2008

Rare Elvis pictures found

Rare Elvis pictures found



Washington (Ani): Lost photos of Pane Elvis Presley playacting at Newly York's Capital of Wisconsin Public square have been discovered by venue's former photographer. Photographer George II Kalinsky has base 100 ne'er before seen images of the legendary rocker patch assembly his compendium for an exhibition. "I thought I had eight-spot or 10 goodness photos, merely I establish 4 rolls of plastic film. It was mind-boggling. I'd entirely forgotten that I'd taken that many," Contactmusic quoted Kalinsky as expression. According to the Fresh York Day by day Tidings, the collection would be exhibited at Presley's former Graceland home. "This is an incredible and rare witness. It is as if George set up a hoarded wealth chest of never before seen Superman photos," said Kevin Kern, a representative for Dose Presley Enterprises.